To monetize your videos, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to YouTube
2. Go to the top right corner and click on your user icon
3. Click on Creator Studio
4. Click on Video Manager
5. Find the video you wish to claim/monetize (usually the first one on the screen) and click on Edit
6. Underneath the video there are 4 tabs. Click on Monetization
7. Click the box where it says Usage policy, then choose Monetize (if you wish to monetize and the video is eligible for monetization) or Track (if you wish to just claim the video and track analytics for it)
8. There are certain default settings that are automatically checked for you. We recommend you leave these as they are.
9. Click Save changes
Congrats! You’ve claimed and/or monetized your video.