There are a few reasons you may not have received your payment yet. Go through our checklist to see if any of these apply to you:
1. Is it the end of the following month? We pay out channels for their monthly earnings at the end of the following month. So how this works is: For the month of June, you would get paid around the end of July (or within the first week of August at the latest).
2. Have you made at least $145 for the month? We don’t pay channels until they’ve reached $145 or more. Check your monthly earnings to see how far off you are from the threshold.
3. Is your PayPal account able to receive funds? Check that your PayPal account is in good standing, and connected to a valid email address that you check regularly.
4. Is your PayPal info accurate? Check that the PayPal info in your AwesomenessTV account is correct.
To see this visit the AwesomenessTV dashboard, click on your avatar in the upper right corner > account details > PayPal email. If you do not wish to receive payment via PayPal, you can go to your dashboard Settings page and switch your payment method to Direct Deposit, Check, or Wire Transfer.
5. Is your payment form completed? All channels must complete a payment form before they're eligible to receive payment.
6. Do you have a strike on your channel? To prevent you from earning another strike we are required to turn of monetization for any future uploads and this may have caused a delay in processing your payments.
6. Are you uploading potentially copyright-infringing materials that you do not own? YouTube has flagged your account for potentially copyright-infringing content and it is currently under review.